16 March 2012

It’s gotta start somewhere

So this year of foodie-ness has to begin. At this stage it looks like the beginning date will be March 22nd, when I go to the Takapuna Beach Night Market.
Please, join me.

Hence forth, the list will need to be completed by March 21st 2013.
On a reasonably coincidental note…my dad’s birthday is March 20th…..
“Hey Dad, wanna celebrate your birthday at Meredith’s next year? Possibly with a few people whom you may not know but who would like to come cause they think you're fabulous/Meredith's is kind of spectacular? Awesome.”

I made a calendar.
























It’s called my 50 Foodie things to-do calendar.
And I need to fill in the gaps.

Let me know if you want to go out for breakfast/lunch/dinner with me and we’ll make a date.
And let me know if there is anything else you want to be a part of. I’m reasonably comfortable I can make it happen.

Let’s do this thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment